Estimated Total Investment: $80,000-$249,295
Financing: Via 3rd party
Total Units: 200 + Open; 550 Sold
Year Founded: 2007
Club Pilates provides premium, Reformer-based group Pilates classes, true to the original Method. Our dynamic class sessions are available at a variety of levels and at convenient class times. Club Pilates is breaking down the traditional barriers to Pilates by offering franchise opportunities to make the method accessible to more people, both financially and geographically. We passionately believe that Pilates is the finest strength-training workout available to anyone, at any age, and for any fitness level.
CLUB PILATES Franchise Investment Includes
- Real Estate: Our dedicated staff will help you with site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Club Pilates Franchise.
- Finance: Our Finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers as well as ongoing analyst on your studio’s performance.
- Site Build: Start-to-finish build-out assistance including approved layouts, general construction, interior design and security & technology.
- Sales: Get introduced to our sales process, retail range and POS system to drive sales from the start.
- Marketing: The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up digital marketing campaigns, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships. This is complemented with our strong brand management approach.
- Recruitment & HR: Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers and sales associates. To complement this, our Certified Club Pilates Teacher Training Program ensures a seamless on boarding process for Pilates instructors new to our unique Pilates method.
- Comprehensive Training: You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in Costa Mesa, California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. We also provide general manager training, extensive training manuals and videos.
This information is based on initial investment for a typical new territory.
Above information has been taken from the FDD of Club Pilates
Year of FDD: 2018