Estimated Total Investment: $83,000 – $131,000
Financing: Via 3rd party
Industry: Home Health Care
Total Units: 201
Year Founded: 1980
Homewatch CareGivers locations provide home care and personal assistance to individuals who are aging, disabled or rehabilitating, which allows clients to remain living independently at home. Through training and ongoing support from our team, each Homewatch CareGivers franchisee is equipped to deliver the exceptional care and proprietary programs that provide peace of mind to clients and their loved ones.
Homewatch CareGivers Franchise Investment Includes
- Week-long classroom training at the Support Center in Denver
- In-field launch program at your office
- Market Action Plan (MAP) informs marketing, sales and operational strategies and tactics to accomplish business goals
- Business Implementation Plan (BIP) identifies weekly activities and critical path items for your first year in business
- Monthly webinars and best practices trainings
- Customized intranet to access the latest tools and call recordings
- Annual conference in Colorado for networking and the latest on company initiatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
This information is based on initial investment for a typical new territory.
Above information has been taken from the FDD of Homewatch CareGivers.
Year of FDD: 2018