Estimated Total Investment: $202,750 – $331,250
Total Units: n/a
Year Founded: 1999
Kids in Sports is a specialized sports program for children ages 12 months to 12 years delivered across a range of activities including classes, camps and parties. We teach the fundamentals of baseball, basketball, flag football, floor hockey, lacrosse, soccer and volleyball through our multi-sport or sport specific classes.
KIDS IN SPORTS Franchise Investment Includes
- Site selection and build-out assistance.
- Marketing and advertising programs that help you build brand awareness in your local market area.
- Sales tools and customer service programs to enroll students and keep them coming back.
- Franchisee training programs that enable you to operate your business with confidence from day one.
- On-going enhancements to our proprietary IT system to keep you up to date in managing and growing your business.
- On-going support and coaching from the Kids In Sports team.
This information is based on initial investment for a typical new territory.
Above information has been taken from the FDD of Kids in Sports.
Year of FDD: 2018